The Michigan Apostolic Alliance operates under the direction of the United States Apostolic Alliance network led by Dutch Sheets, Chuck Pierce and Robert Henderson.
- Mobilize a statewide apostolic strategic prayer network that organizes prayer efforts across the state thereby releasing the harvest.
- Pray through specific issues that are holding back the harvest and causing the territory to go in a wrong direction. Examples include wrongful shedding of blood, idolatry, broken covenants and sexual strongholds.
- Set watchmen in place who are able to see afar off for the purpose of protection and/or receiving the blessing of the Lord. (Open or close gates.)
- Hold city-wide and/or regional sacred assemblies to repent of sins that are holding an area in captivity.
- Respond to national initiatives of the USSPN and mobilize city, regional and/or state-wide initiatives essential to breaking through and transforming the city, region and state.
HOW ARE WE ACCOMPLISHING THIS?
- Raising up a statewide network of communication among all existing prayer networks that desire to participate.
- Mobilizing city-wide and regional prayer networks (SPN) where there are not already existing ones.
- Holding city, regional and state-wide intercessory and worship events for the purpose of turning the territory toward God and thereby releasing the harvest.
- Identifying apostolic and prophetic leaders, intercessors, spiritual mappers and watchmen who desire to participate in each city and/or county and region as well as provide leadership for the different territories.
- Holding an annual state-wide and regional meeting for the purpose of strategic training impartation and spiritual direction to move the state and region forward.
For more information contact:
Michigan Apostolic Alliance Administrative Office
Barbara J. Yoder, State Apostolic Coordinator
Cindy Williams, State Mobilizing Coordinator & Communications