- …that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- …in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- …the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- …in the creation and fall of mankind, his depravity and condemnation and his certain separation from God.
- …that salvation is made possible by the death of Jesus Christ as the only sufficient sacrifice. All who believe in Him are justified by grace through faith and are re-generated by the Holy Spirit.
- …in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- …in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto resurrection of eternal life; they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
- …that all who have been re-generated by the Holy Spirit belong to the one true Church and are directed by scripture to associate themselves in local, visible churches. The two-fold purpose of the Church is to lead men to Christ and to mature them in faith.